We are currently looking for a service engineer to carry out service and repairs at our premises and occasionally on site.
CCT sell, install, service and repair Fassi hydraulic lorry loaders and build complimentary bodywork on commercial vehicles from 3.5T to 44T.
Briefly our ideal candidate would be competent and familiar with:
- Hydraulic pipework systems inc. pumps, valves etc.
- Hydraulic ram repairs- seals etc.
- Commercial vehicle electric systems (mainly 24V)
- Canbus circuits, sensors etc. inc. computer diagnostics
- HGV air systems
- Operation and repair of radio remote controls
- ALLMI qualified
Product specific training would be provided both in house and by Fassi UK.
Whilst we would prefer a candidate from within the lorry loader industry we would consider an application from a person with proven mechanical engineering skills with a background in HGV’s, plant or access equipment.
The hours of work are Monday – Thursday 7am – 5.30pm, Friday 7am – 3.30pm and Saturday mornings if required.
Salary negotiable depending on experience – please call us on 01246 855995 to discuss further or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.